Early Registration is Open. Early Registration will be closed on May 30th. After May 31st, Standard Registration will be available.
- Early Registration (until May 30)
- 30,000 JPY (General)
- 20,000 JPY (Student)
- Standard / Onsite Registration (from May 31st)
- 40,000 JPY (General)
- 30,000 JPY (Student)
CJK workshop will be held on June 18th. CJK workshop is free, so the person who wants to attend only CJK workshop does not need registering CFI2014 conference.
Please register at least one author from each adopted paper / poster before May 19th
The system of CFI2014 online registration is provided by e-side and GMO Payment Gateway. Credit cards and bank transfer are acceptable.
Guide to obtain short-term stay VISA for Japan.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) : Guide to Japanese Visas
- List of Countries and Regions of Visa Exemption
If you need an invitation letter from CFI2014 General Chair, after Registration of CFI2014 conference, please send the following information to visa _at_ cfi2014.wide.ad.jp.
- Your Name
- Your Organization Name and Postal Address
- Invoice No. of Your Registration Receipt
For Chinese nationals who wish to come to Japan for a short-term stay
Please refer to the web site written in Chinese : http://www.cn.emb-japan.go.jp/consular/visa_tankishoyo.htm
We prepare the following document forms for your convenience of submitting VISA application to Japanese embassy.
- List of VISA applicants for China (word format)
- Reason of Invitation / Staying Plan / Letter of Guarantee (word format)
After filling the documents, please send the files to visa _at_ cfi2014.wide.ad.jp. We will respond your request ASAP.